Admissions are currently open for the Montessori Section. For classes 1st onward Admissions will open from 15th Feb 2019. For any queries contact School office during school hours.
Minimum age as on 1st April 2019 for
Nursery: 2.5 years
LKG: 3.5 years
UKG: 4.5 years
1st: 5.5 years
IXth: 13.5 years
Nursery: Only a personal oral assessment is done. Certified Birth certificate to be submitted.
LKG: Supervised written test for Capital alphabets, Akshar gyan (Ka se Gya) and Nos. 1-50.
Rest Classes: Proper written test will be taken and minimum 50% required to get admission. Syllabus for the respective class to which admission is sought can be taken from the school reception. Specific date will be provided for the test.
Note: It is compulsory to submit TC from the previous school and Aadhar details for students getting admission to classes UKG onward.
Salient Features and Achievements
- School follows CBSE Pattern of Education.
- Assessment done in both Scholastic & Co-scholastic areas for all round development of the child.
- Well experienced and dedicated faculty, driven by passion for education.
- Higher Scores – 10th Class: Avinash Singh & Nidhi Singh (90%), Sonali Singh & Deepak (89%), Abhay Solanki & Riya Sharma (87%), Jyoti Rawat (84%), Satyam Kumar (82%)…
- Subject-wise marks above 90 in 10th Class: Eng (2), Hindi (3), Maths (5), Science (4), Social Science (4)
- Teaching through Smart Classes.
- Designated Smart Class for kindergarten to make learning more fun.
- Extensive playground for sports like athletics, cricket etc.
- Marbled court for playing badminton, volleyball, basketball and skating etc.
- Inter-house competitions held for cricket, badminton, kho-kho, chess, table-tennis, diya, candle, rangoli, mehndi, drawing etc.
- Regular Quizzes, Debates and Group Discussions infuse competitive spirit among students especially in GK, Computers & Science.
- Well-equipped Science Lab. Assessment of activities and projects included in overall performance.
- Gold Medals in Skating in the Open National Sports and Cultural Championship 2016 held in Goa.
- Emphasis on learning rather than cramming hence evaluation is more objective than subjective.
- Regular Seminars and exhibitions conducted by senior students to enhance their presentation skills.
- Quality education at minimal cost.
- Play-way method used for teaching, especially in kindergarten.
- Compulsory for all the Students to participate in Assembly activities to boost their confidence and speaking skills.
- State of the art High-tech computer lab facility provided through Server- Client LAN setup through thin clients.
- Well equipped library of over 5000 books for learning beyond the regular curriculum.
- Regular functions & Annual Function showcase the cultural aspects in the students like music, dance, singing, dramatics etc
- Weekly Activities cater to non-academic interests of students.